background

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Encouragement card

  The card that I am posting today uses our Dotty For You paperpack which is only available until May 31st in honour of National Scrapbooking month.  I've also entered this card into two challenges, the     Heart 2 Heart Polka Dots and Stripes Challenge and also in the open audition for Paper Crafts 2012 Gallery Idol contest. 

I simply layered some of the dotty paper and frayed the edges.  I thought it kind of looked like a window blind.  Then I took a strip of the striped paper and used it instead of ribbon.  I cut out a tag from another one of the B & T pages and stamped it with a sentiment from Pair-A-Phrase. I added some faux stitches to the top.




The inside of course had to have some finishing and so I added another strip of the dot paper.  cut out a ticket from the coordinating B & T paper and stamped it with the rest of the sentiment.  I also added some faux stitching to carry over that element from the front.







I love the vibrant colours of this paper pack and check out what a great deal it is below and then go to my website to place an order.  It's that easy!






























Happy scrapping!

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment