background

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rock the Block

Hi Everyone!

I hope you had a fantabulous Christmas and a Great New Year! I hope you received all of your crafty wishlist. I know I got to check some of my list off. My son, in collaboration with my wonderful husband, gave me a new sewing machine and some storage units for my soon-to-be-finished craftroom in the basement. My husband and I had decided to not buy for each other this year because of other financial committments but does he listen? No, of course not! So I received a new digital camera (since I got mine wet in the ocean last winter) and a rolling portable scraptote! :) Now to get my things organized!

One of my thoughts for improvement this year is to get my office/scraproom up and running in an efficient way. It sure is nice to get all of my stuff out of my diningroom! I also plan on posting more often. I'm not ready to do everyday just yet, but maybe when my work contract is up?

For today's post, I just want to share some of the great deals going on with CTMH this month. This is the last month for our Fall/Winter catalog and then our Spring/Summer 2012 will become available. I've had a sneak peak and there are a lot of great papers coming. Including some "man friendly" ones! There are also some great deals online in the "While Supplies Last" section, so click on the link above to check it out.
When you place a minimum order of $25 from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book, you can get two valuable new products for just $15: the My Creations® Collage Cubes (a Spring/Summer 2012 sneak-peek product!) and the exclusive My Acrylix® Rock the Block E-size stamp set (available only during this promotion). This Rock the Block promotion represents a retail savings of almost $30! You're going to love the collage cubes and the Rock the Block stamp set, which work together for interactive, fashionable fun! Check out this great video demonstrating some ideas that you can use with Rock the Block!

Also, for those of you who are Studio J members (our fantastic digital scrapbook option), there is a special January promotion.


A Perfect 10!
January is free layout month for Studio J® members! For every 9 custom-printed Studio J layouts you buy, you’ll receive the 10th layout free. To receive the discount, just add 10 or more layouts to your cart. You’ll see a discount reflected in your order total. And you can totally take advantage of this promotion by ordering in multiples of 10. Buy 9, get 1 free. Buy 18, get 2 free. Buy 27, get 3 free. And so on! If you’re not a member yet, now’s a great time to join!

Dates: Offer valid January 1, 2012–January 31, 2012.

And last, but definitely not least, is our January Stamp of the Month deal called Little Reminder. With any purchase of just $50 from the Fall/Winter catalogue you can buy this stamp set for $5.00.


Oh, and the best news of all is that now the prices in Canada are the same as the United States! So you will see a bit of a drop in the prices of some of our items! Great news for us!

Hope you have a scrapaliscious day!

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment