background

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Winter Snowflakes on Blue

Hello!

Here is another blue card that has a little sparkle.



This is an A2 card made from the blue Gemstones paper. I added a strip of ivory and a patterned strip of paper that I had leftover from some other project. The patterned paper has different coloured snowflakes on it, so I decided to add some blue sparkly foam snowflakes that I got in a pack from WalMart. They weren't really going to show up well on the blue so I added green squares behind them as contrast. The green is Gemstone paper also. I used dimensionals to pop up these squares. I think I pressed a little too hard when I added the sentiment, but it still looks okay.



Since the dark Gemstone papers all have black on their other side, I added a piece of plain white card stock to the inside and used a couple of snowflake stickers to set it off. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment