I had a leftover piece of brown card stock that I decided to use for a card base. When folded it measured 5 1/2" by 4 1/2". I knew I wanted to try adding more mats to a card so this was my attempt. I am quite happy with it.
I used some leftover ivory card stock from my wedding programs and I used part of a sheet of green paper from my K1 Memories Funky Paper Pad II. The striped paper is also from this pad originally and was a bit that was left over from another project. I chose to run the stripes horizontally this time for a change. The sizes were as follows: ivory 5 1/4 x 4 1/4; striped 4 3/4 x 3 3/4; and the centre ivory 3 1/2 x 2 1/2.
The brown stripe under the centre medallion is two little strips that I had left over from the centres of frames. The frame is in the same dark brown card stock and it is from Wild Cards. I cut it at 3 1/2. Then I simply used my paper cutter to cut a piece of green paper to mat underneath of it. I decided not to pop-dot my medallion this time as it is going to be mailed. The sentiment was one of a small set of rubber stamps that I had picked up at the dollar store and I used my creamy brown Cat Eye to ink it.
I also used my Chestnut Brown and Creamy Brown to ink around all of my papers. I used a left over strip of green for the inside so that I can write on it.
I hope you like this card.