background

Monday, June 21, 2010

More Thank You Cards

Here are a few more Thank You cards.



I am using up bits of paper and cardstock that were left over. Also, I'm trying to use up some old stock of CM diecuts and stickers, etc. I like how a diecut can be removed and then what's left can be used as a frame!
The phrase "Thanks" comes from Wild Card cartridge and the pink layered rose and the coffee cup are both from Graphically Speaking. The rose was hard to do as it tore at the size I did it at, but the cup was great. I'll definitley be using it again!

2 comments:

  1. Great thank you cards!! You can never have enough of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Val. These cards in particular are being made to thank friends/family for their wedding gifts. I wanted to personalize the process. It means a longer lag time between the wedding and their getting a formal thank you but I hope they think it is worth it!

    ReplyDelete